Part 145: Aircraft Metallic Structure : Modification, Inspection and Repair, Level 2 Advanced Aircraft Metallic Skills Training: Learning by Doing
€ 3290 ex VATDownload Course Outline (PDF)
During this training, the participant will advance his/ her practical skills and in-depth understanding of sheet metal structure manufacturing, assembly, inspection and repair according manufacturer documentation (technical drawings and maintenance manuals). Upon completion of this training course the participant will gain the skills and confidence needed to work in an aircraft maintenance environment in a sheet metal shop and/ or in a structures team under supervision.
- Training Locations: Netherlands, Singapore or Customer Location.
- Course ID: ATS0201
- Course Duration: 15 Working days.
- Prerequisites: Part 145: Aircraft Metallic Structure : Modification, Inspection and Repair, Level 1 or equial experience or training is required.
- Certification: Certifcate of Achievement, from an EASA approved training organisation.
EASA 147- Certification:
Upon succesful completion the particpant will receve a:
- Certificate of Achievement, from an EASA 147 approved training organisation.
- A task logbook, signed by the tasks that are completed during the course.
- The deatailed course outline.
(note: we have learned from the past, we provide all the information needed to make sure the comapny have all the documentation in case of an audit)
Classroom: 5 hours.
Personal Safety and Environment
Materials and Hardware
Drilling and Reaming
Aircraft Documentation and SRM
Reading Technical Drawings
Defect Damage Assessment and Reporting
Practical: Learning by Doing 70 hours.
- Metallic damage removal techniques acc. SRM
- Metallic repair layout principles acc. SRM
- Surface and repair parts preparation acc. SRM
- Repair parts forming and shaping acc. SRM
- Perform advanced metallic repair acc. SRM
- Lapjoint/ buttjoint repair example
- Stringer/ frame repair example
- Pressure bulkhead repair example
- Floor beam/ seat track repair example
- Enclosed LE skin flush repair
This course complies with guidelines of:
- Structural Repair Manual.
- ATA 104 Level IV Objectives Par. 4.
Download the detailed course outline below.
Download Catalog (PDF) Download Course Outline (PDF)
Perform inspection and repairs on real aircraft components and structures.
This course is designed for technicans, engineers, inspector and all other personal involved in the manufacture, maintenance and repair of composite structures.
During this training you will develop knowledge and understanding of materials, manufacture and repairs. You will develop knowledge and skills in the area of manufacturing and repair processes.