Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1 Initial Since 1959 there have been 18 fuel tank explosions on transport category airplanes.
Maintenance and engineering personnel must be able to ensure that the fuel tank system airworthiness limitations are properly performed throughout the operational life of the airplane by having a thorough understanding of the airplane fuel tank system critical design features.
They also need be aware of the importance of accomplishing the fuel tank system airworthiness limitations, CDCCLs, inspections, and other procedures while accomplishing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance.
Upon completion of this advanced online training course, the students will:
- Be familiar with the basic elements of the fuel tank safety issues;
- Be able to give a simple description of the historical background and the elements requiring a safety consideration;
- Be able to use typical terms.
This course includes:
- The description of concept of fuel tank safety and CDCCL;
- Examples of manufacturers documents showing CDCCL items;
- Typical examples of fuel tank defects;
- Examples of TC holders repair data;
- Examples of maintenance instructions for inspection.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Module 1, The Concept and History.
- Module 2, Regulations and Procedures.
- Module 3, Documentation and Practices.
1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Video Presentation;
- Voice Over.
Methods and Conception:
- Everyone can manage the learning pace and learning duration depending on each person possibilities.
- You can choose perfect timing and comfortable place with internet access.
- English, with voice over.
- Internet access;
- Able to read technical aviation English language.
Unlimited size for online training
During this advanced online training course, interactive questions are asked, seeking that students better understand course material.
On the end of this training course (100% completion of the course) there will be a "multiple choice questions examination".
Pass mark – 75% or more;
One (1) re-examination possible after failing the first attempt (if both attempts failed, full course has to be completed again).
Upon successful completion of this advanced online training course (75% or more), participants will receive their certificate online and can be downloaded.
- Payment done by PayPal (safe method to make payments online)
- If u are a company following more then one training, please contact us direct by email.
- Need an invoice reversed VAT or VAT out of scope, please contact us direct by email.
Warning: Undefined array key "file" in /home/acrats-training.com/public_html/pages/training.php on line 67
Download Course Outline (PDF)
Fuel Tank Safety course to satisfy the requirements of EASA ED 2009/007/A and FAA AC 120-97A of March 2009.
This course is designed and developed for personnel of the Part 145 approved maintenance required to plan, perform, supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and its fuel system components.
This course will give the student increased awareness of Fuel Tank Safety regulations and their influences on the development and working practices in the industry.