Specialized Composite Repair Case Equipped with 162 items, ready for the most difficult composite repair task
A selection of specialistic tools needed for the Inspection and repair of advanced composite structures, filled into 1 case, wheeled, synthetic resin, watertight, impact-resistant case with pressure equalizing valve. All with a weight of 25 kg/55 pounds only, perfect for even the most difficult composite structural repair.
- 162 items in one case.
- Specially developed for Manufacturing, Inspection and Repair of Advanced Composites.
- Meets EASA and FAA 145 standards.
- The tools are embedded in two-colour for optimal visual tool control.
- Skydrol resistant foam, offering a heightened level of tool control.
- Weight is only 25 kg/ 55 pounds.
- The case is integrated with two strong wheels and a trolley handle.
- The drawers are removable.